Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Bianca Nero Coast Holidays Business

2 months ago   Properties   Malindi   48 views

Ksh --

  • bianca-nero-coast-holidays-big-0
  • bianca-nero-coast-holidays-big-1
  • bianca-nero-coast-holidays-big-2
  • bianca-nero-coast-holidays-big-3

0.0 star

Location: Malindi
Price: Ksh -- Negotiable

Bianca Nero Cost Holidays,is an office where you can book your house for your holiday at coast both international.The rates including:
• Use of the apartment furnished with full equipped kitchen, private bathroom, king-size bed and private terrace or veranda
• Utilities (light, water and gas)
• Air conditioning
• Daily room cleaning and linen change
• WiFi Internet
• Use of swimming pool and common areas
• Security Safe
• Night Guard
Additional services (paid)
• Breakfast (1.000 Kes per day per person)
• Personal clothes laundry (rates from list)
• Transfer to/from Mombasa or Malindi Airport
• Private chef for lunch and dinner (1.500 Kes per day plus the expense to be paid by the guest)
For the reservation we require an advance payment of 30% of the total, once arrive at the hotel it is possible pay in cash or M-pesa the remaining 70%.

Additional Details

Property Type Villa
Bedrooms 5
Bathrooms 2
Amenities and Features:
Alarm
Backup Generator
Basement
Day Time & Night Guards
Dining Area
Electric Fence
Garage
Garden
Good Road Accesible
Kitchen
Lawn
Near School
Near Shopping Mall
Pantry
Parking
Security Lights
Servant Quaters
Swimming Pool
Security Deposit 1 Month
Agency Fees (Ksh) -3

 
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.